How to return my order?
For most products, you have 28 days to notify us if you want to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (see below a guide to help you with what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- any personalised products that have been sent for production;
- any mistakes (like spellings or grammar) made by customer while submitting for customization [Added as per discussion]
- any personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like earrings, cosmetics, or underwear) where the seal is broken, and material face masks
- creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture, and ceramics
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product?
If you wish to cancel your order or return or exchange a product, you can select orders under your profile icon and return the order.
If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product using the postage label shared by us.
As a seller, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and the external packaging (where relevant), even if it’s faulty before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with us.
Go to the contact us page and get in touch for any further queries.